Use the map feature on RealQuest Professional to research properties visually. Blue icons have been added to indicate properties currently listed For Sale. When you hover over the property, the icon will change to red and you’ll see a detail box that contains the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as the listing price. This additional detail will appear on both the street and aerial views.
Beginning on December 18th, you’ll have access to OnSite Plus, a new property condition report that delivers an overall condition rating constructed on a patent-pending algorithm, including local market conditions. OnSite Plus helps Lenders meet Federal Guidelines by providing nationwide coverage with an experienced panel of licensed real estate agents and brokers that perform property inspections. Along, with the OnSite report, OnSite Plus delivers the added benefit of access to gated communities and faster turn-times.
OnSite Plus is a cost effective solution and when combined with an AVM, represents a significant cost savings over a full appraisal. Additional benefits include:
- Specifically designed to be used with an AVM to fuel creation of an evaluation as established by the Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines issued in December 2010
- Factors the condition of the property in relation to properties in the neighborhood
- Includes photos and comment fields for as-needed explanations
- Uses local market assessments based on CoreLogic’s leading property and listing databases
- Includes a post-inspection quality assurance process
OnSite Plus delivers robust and timely information needed to analyze local market conditions which may impact the marketability of a property. Contact your account rep to request access to OnSite Plus.
RealQuest Gives You More!
When you logon to RealQuest Professional on September 24, 2012, get ready to experience new features and enhancements specifically designed to improve your workflow and benefit your business.
- Instantly Buy Additional Reports
- Experience a New and Improved Custom Search
- Save Custom Search Exports in My Files
- Changes to Custom Search Export Data
- LoanSafe Appraisal Manager Helps Eliminate Valuation Surprises
- BPO Check Provides the Tools for Reliable and Streamlined BPO Review
More Tools. More Options. More Personalized.
Take advantage of these enhancements today.
My Files is a new way to locate your saved searches on RealQuest Professional. You’ll now be able to access your archived files fro 30 days from the date of your transaction. View the tutorial to learn more.
Introducing an improved workflow to conduct a custom search – allowing you to obtain the right amount of data to meet your needs. Watch the tutorial to learn more.