Gain access to the RealQuest Professional – the nation’s most advanced online property information search engine. Gather information necessary for verification, compliance, research, analytics and assessment. RealQuest's intuitive, robust data and analytics provide timely, accurate and comprehensive information to facilitate critical decision-making. Our data capabilities and solutions include everything from property searches and aerial maps to valuation models and document images.
RealQuest Professional provides government professionals nationwide with the following advantages:
- Decreased processing time and expense
- Increased accuracy
- Ability to analyze land use quickly with viewing/printing and exporting capabilities – identify properties that may be suitable for mitigation
- Produce owner notifications efficiently using the label feature or exporting the raw data for mail merge letters, etc.
- Verify valuations of properties from appraisers
- Confirm fair market pricing for owners when right of way is exercised
Benefit from in-depth, standardized state-to-state, county-to-county coverage and reduce research time and cost. Because data is standardized and searching capabilities are flexible, RealQuest Professional makes it simple to find and use the latest data for determining ownership information, mortgage types and property valuations.
RealQuest Professional works for you… Retrieve information instantly. Whether you are searching by address, owner name, parcel map book index or neighborhood, RealQuest has you covered with its flexible search options.
- Investigate transaction history of a property (deed & mortgage)
- Find flood maps, current ownership information, property characteristics and current assessor parcel and aerial maps
- Quickly link from street maps with aerial overlays that contain a bird’s-eye view to property thumbnails containing detailed property and ownership information
- View maps showing neighborhoods affected by foreclosures, negative equity, delinquencies and more
- Research sales activities & trends of new and existing homes
- Use cross-street searching functionality or conduct radius, polygon, or rectangular searches using the mapping feature
- Confirm property sale date, price, tax assessed value and legal and vesting information
- Identify owners along easements for notification purposes
- Appraise properties along right of way improvements
- Download up to 25,000 records in multiple formats including common mail label formats
Click to enlarge