In today’s competitive market, land developers typically seek to reduce exposure to local market volatility by maintaining operations across geographically and economically diverse markets. Your business requires the ability to research and acquire land in desirable locations, anticipate consumer expectations and support important initiatives through property owner notifications, etc.
Your business requires in-depth knowledge of local markets in order to acquire land in desirable locations to plan neighborhoods according to local demand and anticipate consumer expectations. In today’s competitive market, builders and land servicers can rely on RealQuest Pro for immediate access to the most accurate property data.
Utilize our advanced mapping features:
- Use a radius, polygon or rectangular searches to gather data
- Quickly link from street maps with aerial overlays that contain a “birds-eye view” to property thumbnails containing detailed property and ownership information
- Review and compare a subject property’s proximity to physical landmarks such as freeways, shopping centers and schools
- Cross-street searching functionality
- Search for comprehensive property information with or without an address
- Filter lists by ownership, property characteristics, mortgage information and other variables to create more targeted programs
Get your advantage today with RealQuest. Common reports used by professionals focused on residential and commercial constructioninclude:
- Property Detail Report
- Transaction History
- Document Images
- Legal & Vesting
- Voluntary Lien Report
- Automated Valuation Models
- Foreclosure Activity
- Neighborhood Information
Click to enlarge
records available to download
Contact us today to learn more about the power of RealQuest Professional — the standard in property data and analytics.
Call us toll free